Sunday, September 1, 2013

My New Haircut!

Hello, toasters!
So today I had my haircut.
I always love going to the hairdressers.
Not so much the trying to stay awake when they're blow-drying your hair oh-so-rhythmically, but the idea that I can try something new.
Take a look at the vlog to see the new style :)


While I didn't want to go for anything too outrageous, I opted for a centre parting, with tousled layers and a fringe that I'm still learning how to see out of.
What do you think of the new cut? Let me know!
Sammie
xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe! Because then we can be friends and I can make us cookies.
I make good cookies.
Cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to you too! I think your new haircut looks great! The central parting is actually the safest bet, especially if you’re not sure which side would complement the best, as it frames the shape of your face and gives it a more even angle.

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshall's Salon & Spa

    ReplyDelete