- I can tear paper in a reasonably straight line without folding it.
- I don't get hangovers! And my after-shot face is admirable, if I may say so myself.
- I can sleep for hours and hours on end, and can sleep right on through the noise equivalent of a nuclear explosion. Handy when at home, because my sister gets angry in the mornings and slams the doors etc.
- Reading! I can read about 6 different books all at once, and not get confused. What I'm reading at the mo: A Clash of Kings, A Series of Unfortunate events (again), Life of Pi, Hunger Games trilogy, and the QI book of facts. (Did you know that 'Fred' is Swedish for 'peace'?)
- Smudging my nails literally 2 seconds after I paint them. Seriously, I ruin them at such a ninja speed, it has to be considered a skill.
- Getting on with cats. Honestly, we just have a connection. If the adverts ring true, and cats develop thumbs and begin to take over the world, this could be a very useful thing...
- I'm great at getting overly sentimental. Which isn't great in itself but I'm great at it nonetheless.
- Getting myself & my family through the airport at super speed. I don't know why, but I always seem to know where to go? However I cannot look after my own passport as I'm petrified I'll lose it, then have my identity stolen, and then be sold to a pirate/ general bad person. Yeah.
- I have an incredibly over-active imagination. This is probably why I'm scared of the dark because I know there are things lurking that will kill me. And sell me to Pirates.
- I can sing badly enough to stop my mothers' terrible singing in the car. This, I consider to be a lifesaver, especially when anything with high notes comes on the radio.
Oh, I also bought a grumpy looking gorilla (I have named her Mila) and hand stitched a massive bow onto her head. I think it makes her looks ironic, and that's hipster, which is cool. She is a cool gorilla. No questions asked.
I'm going camping tomorrow! Hopefully 4 days isolated with my boyfriend and his charming family will go well, but I won't jinx it, in case something like in Just Married happens.
I also have to own up to a prank text I sent to his brother from his phone.... oh dear.
Oh well, if i survive, I shall post again next week. Have a great weekend everyone!