Thursday, May 2, 2013

No.78- Make a list of awesomely random/ not at all useful things about yourself that you feel the world needs to know about

Some of you may know that i love making lists! So I thought I'd share a few completely nonsensical things I'm good at, as a little bit of a pick-me-up (I'm a little down as I'm getting stressed as i don't have long left for my project)

  1. I can tear paper in a reasonably straight line without folding it.
  2. I don't get hangovers! And my after-shot face is admirable, if I may say so myself.
  3. I can sleep for hours and hours on end, and can sleep right on through the noise equivalent of a nuclear explosion. Handy when at home, because my sister gets angry in the mornings and slams the doors etc.
  4. Reading! I can read about 6 different books all at once, and not get confused. What I'm reading at the mo: A Clash of Kings, A Series of Unfortunate events (again), Life of Pi, Hunger Games trilogy, and the QI book of facts. (Did you know that 'Fred' is Swedish for 'peace'?)
  5. Smudging my nails literally 2 seconds after I paint them. Seriously, I ruin them at such a ninja speed, it has to be considered a skill.
  6. Getting on with cats. Honestly, we just have a connection. If the adverts ring true, and cats develop thumbs and begin to take over the world, this could be a very useful thing...
  7. I'm great at getting overly sentimental. Which isn't great in itself but I'm great at it nonetheless.
  8. Getting myself & my family through the airport at super speed. I don't know why, but I always seem to know where to go? However I cannot look after my own passport as I'm petrified I'll lose it, then have my identity stolen, and then be sold to a pirate/ general bad person. Yeah.
  9. I have an incredibly over-active imagination. This is probably why I'm scared of the dark because I know there are things lurking that will kill me. And sell me to Pirates.
  10. I can sing badly enough to stop my mothers' terrible singing in the car. This, I consider to be a lifesaver, especially when anything with high notes comes on the radio.
So that, in essence, is what makes me stand out from the crowd. It's not a lot, but I'm working on it :)
Oh, I also bought a grumpy looking gorilla (I have named her Mila) and hand stitched a massive bow onto her head. I think it makes her looks ironic, and that's hipster, which is cool. She is a cool gorilla. No questions asked.


I'm going camping tomorrow! Hopefully 4 days isolated with my boyfriend and his charming family will go well, but I won't jinx it, in case something like in Just Married happens.
I also have to own up to a prank text I sent to his brother from his phone.... oh dear.
Oh well, if i survive, I shall post again next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

Sammie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment