Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Challenge no.96- Broadcast Yourself on Youtube

Okay, so I was actually pretty nervous about this one! It was quite odd talking to a camera lens at first, but as soon as I got over that, I felt like I could just be me, which was weirdly liberating.

As a disclaimer, in case any of you think I'm some sort of raving alcoholic, I only mentioned the vodka because it was sat on the side & looking at me funny.

So without further ado, here is my first ever vlog, enjoy!



As you may have noticed, I'm doing the challenges in a non-chronological order, just as the opportunities present themselves. I thought I should do this one first because I plan to use video to record the outcomes of some of the other challenges, and the day was so beautiful, and I was in such a good mood- I couldn't resist!

Don't forget to subscribe to see how the rest of the challenges go! Just look in the column on the right hand side for different ways to do so :)

Oh, and please let me know what you thought, I love feedback

Sammie
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You've never appeared to be lacking in confidence.
    Back in Kings whenever I see you, you're always there doing something, being brave, talkative and full of just random interesting things.
    So, keep your head up.

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much Adil, your comment really made me smile :) how are you?

    ReplyDelete